Your premier club of choice
Kyalami Equestrian Park (KEP) is South Africa’s premier equestrian venue. KEP is ideally and centrally located in the heart of the Kyalami Park Club’s primary market.
Within this beautiful country location, which covers 23 hectares, are a clubhouse and eight competition arenas for use by all disciplines, with the Bob Charter Arena the showcase for holding major events (including the South African Derby). The facility offers quality stabling for 200+ horses.
KEP is the hub of equestrian activity in Gauteng and is the venue for many championship shows.The properties surrounding KEP range between R3, 5 million and R25 million in real estate terms – many are devoted to equestrian pursuits. There are excellent private schools with an accent on Equestrian sports within this enthusiastic horse riding community.
The Kyalami Park Club represents Horse Owners, Riders and Social Enthusiasts (H.O.R.S.E). As a club, we run many events throughout the year, covering most equestrian disciplines. From graded to recreational shows, club to international level, corporate events, fun days, functions and other lifestyle activities.
We are an inclusive club that caters for all riders in the Gauteng and surrounding community, regardless of riding level. We also welcome members from other provinces.
- For the quintessential equestrian experience, Kyalami Park Club (KPC) is the supreme venue.
- It lies on 23 hectares of land and offers the highest levels of Equestrian events whilst retaining the charm of a delightfully relaxed country equestrian club.
- The club boasts 8 competition arenas on various top quality surfaces and 6 are warm-up arenas.
- Our Members’ enclosure includes a fabulous clubhouse with fully licensed restaurant and bar called the Buckin Bob, ensuring a spectacular view of all events in the Bob Charter Arena. The Buckin Bob is open most days. (Pleas inquire on their Facebook page).
- We play host to some of the most prestigious events including the SA Derby, FEI World Cup Qualifiers, various SA Championship events and many other competitions.
To be a sophisticated, vibrant and prestigious club with equestrian activities at its core, catering to the need of the riding community and other social members, setting market benchmarks in quality, while retaining its relaxed family-inclusive atmosphere.
To be the club of choice by creating tangible value for all members as well as other stakeholders, which includes employees, commercial partners and the national sports administrators, through professional management of our riding and social activities, by focusing on equestrian quality and the superior delivery of our objectives, projects and activities.
In all aspects of our activities, the KPC Club is committed to core values of:
We believe that high standards of sportsmanship must govern every aspect of our equestrian activities, demonstrating fairness, good conduct and respect for the sport, fellow competitors, officials and, most of all, the horse.
We search for excellence in each and every service we provide and believe in new ideas and creative solutions for continuous improvement.
We value teamwork at all levels in the pursuit of our Vision. We seek to create a club environment where members and staff respect one another. We believe in a structure where staff are motivated, achievements are recognised and the opportunity exists for personal development.
We listen to our members, as well as other stakeholders, and strive to exceed their collective expectations and aspirations in fulfillment of the Club’s Vision.
We believe that the management of the Club is guided by principles of fairness, openness, honesty and communication.
We as Kyalami Park Club will:
- Deploy resources to improve equestrian standards through aggressive marketing, innovative competitions, continuous upgrading of facilities, improved service levels and consistent monitoring of the service levels.
- Provide a meaningful set of lifestyle options to our members, thereby building up value in membership at the Club and attracting new members.
- Build financial stability in the Club and expand the range of sponsorship options available, with a view to diversifying our sources of revenue.
- Strive to create an exclusive members’ Club, while not compromising the friendly relaxed environment we currently enjoy.
- Improve the efficiency of our human resources and nurture these through job enrichment and training.
Through this strategy, the KPC Club builds a solid platform for sustainability and achieve our goal of being the “Premier Equestrian Club in South Africa”